The Arts & Culture Council (ACC) have put together an exciting and diverse schedule of exhibits. Typically, show openings occur on the first Saturday of the month, but check the schedule for exact dates.
February - March: Celebrating the Colour Green
Open invitation, Salon Arts and Crafts exhibition.
February 15 - March 29, 2021.
May: 7B Switchback
Featuring the works of Joel Loblaw, Tanya Zaryski, & Marg Quarrie
May 4 - May 30, 2021.
June: Places I Know - Art About Memory
Featuring the works of Shauna Earle, Carol Binns-Wood, Melanie Earle, Jennifer Hicks, Sean Keating, & Soo Joyce
Jun1 - July 4, 2021.
July: Juried Show: 2D & 3D
July 6 - August 1, 2021.
August: Juried Show: Photography
August 3 - August 29, 2021.
August 31 - October 3, 2021.
October: Natured Truth
Featuring the works of the Studio XX with Janice Cummings
October 5 - October 31, 2021.
November: Different Perspectives
Featuring the works of David Murphy & Diana Bick
November 2 - December 5, 2020.
- January: Waves of Inspiration. Featuring the works of the Shoreline Artists
- February: Celebrating the Colours of Gold. An Open Salon Show
- March: March Trio: Black, Kimble & Yang. Featuring the works of Michael Black, Peggy Kimble, & Raquell Yang
- April: The Blue Mountains Creator Space Digital Arts Showcase. Featuring the work of the Creator Space Digital Arts Lab Students.
- Due to the global pandemic, the May-August exhibits were postponed
- September-October: Discovering The Element of Water. Featuring the work of Donna Campbell, Yükselle Hassan, Leona Kennedy, and Bev Morgan.
January: Contemplation. Featuring the works of David Rawlings, Sue Davies, Pam McCowan, Duncan MacDonald, Sheila Bannerman, Norma Lee, and Barbara Hotson.
February: Celebrating the Colour Red. Salon Show.
March: Quilts in Depth. Featuring the works of Joyce Seagram
April: High Arctic Light: Works from a sojourn in the high arctic. Featuring the works of Janet Read.
May: Beaded Travel Tapestries. Featuring the works of Beverley Smith
June: The Work of our Hands. Featuring the works of the Saugeen Artists Guild
Summer 2019: 4th Annual Summer Invitational. Featuring the works of Sharon Barfoot, Delia Eastwood, David Fisher, Steve Irvine, Carol Ann Norris, and Barb Pearn.
September: Retreats: Exploring the exterior and interior landscape. Featuring the works of Lisa Hannaford and Jim Stacey.
October: The Colourful Brush. Featuring the works of the Marsh Street Artists
November: Reflections. Featuring the works of Kathi Alexander and Jane Wynne.
December: Wild and Wonderful. A Christmas gift show with flair, from the participants of the Wildman Studio.
- Arts and Crafts –by invitation
- Artistic Impressions with Diane Timperley & Maureen White
- BVO show
- BMFA group show
- 3rd Annual Summer Invitational
- The Masters Family
- Roisin Cadieux
- Marg Harrison
- Nancy De Boni
- February Blues - A Salon Show
- Careless Remnants with Fiona Legg
- Sacred Spaces featuring Carol Binns-Wood, Carolynn Bloomer, Reid Dennison, Melanie Earle, Julie Whilte, Tanya Zaryski
- Sheila Bannerman, Dorothy Hiltz, Dave Nicholas
- Judy Moore
- 2nd Annual Summer Invitational
- Jason Alexander, Adele Derkowski, Lisa Harpell, Jon Houghton, Gita Karklins, Norma Lee, Joanne Lomas, Teresa S. Morre, Trudy Perks, Angela Plesa, Maureen Shaughnessy
- Drawings & Paintings Jose Etcherverry
- Homecoming featuring Keita Inoue
- A Gift of Love- A Salon Show
- Trichromacy with Tanya Zaryski, Carol Hahn, Kate Civiero
- Ona Alisauskas
- Ann Ziegler
- Pete Mather
- 1st Annual Summer Invitational featuring Willi Wildman, Carolyn Corner, Joan Follinsbee, Joan Fraser, Stephen Corner, Kate Knox, Anne Wylie
- Holger Majorahn
- Judy Shield, Elizabeth Falvey, Cathie Gallatly, Mickey Cullen, Christa Spencer, Janice Harrison, Grace Peters, Cheryl Ann Smith
- Wood and Iron with Alexandra Glueckler, Don Clark, John Capon
- Leah Denbok
- Dan Field
- Mâché with Music featuring Roisin Cadieux
- The Year of the Craft featuring Becky Comber, Kate Civiero, Heather Hughes
- Stepping Out Noble Fogel, Eunice Van Wert, Jill Bates
- Three Views featuring Kathi Alexander, Jane Wynne, Diane Timperly
- BVO Art Show
- Angela Plesa
- Horizons & Beyond featuring Irma Kogler
- All things bright and beautiful featuring Kathie Wright
- 20th Anniversary Show
- Spring Forward Marsh Street Painters
- The Untamed Arctic featuring Istvan Lenway
- The Rug Hooking Group featuring Donna Ireland
- Carol Hahn
- Jim Paget
- Robert Burcher
- Susette and Sean
- Frank Richter
- Rachel and Sharma
- Jim Olgilvie
- Love Is BVCS student show
- Wildman Show featuring Willi Wildman
- Holy Crow Beads: Outrageous Beaded Jewellery by Beverley Smith
- Contraries, an Artist's Life featuring Joan Folinsbee
- All Creation Sings featuring Akke Stretch, Kathie Wright, Sheila Bannerman
- Art by Houghton featuring Jon Houghton
- Sweet-escape featuring Pamella Branch and Barbara Hicks-Lyne
- Three Views (Watercolour) featuring Kathi Alexander, Diane Timperley and Jane Wynne
- Pottery Show and Sale: Carol Hahn and Her Claymates
- Inscapes by Susan Armstrong and Valerie Nichol
- Through the Looking Glass (Four Seasons) by Peter Mather
- Repurposed Art Extravaganza
- Traces by Nancy De Boni
- From the Quirky to the Sublime by Stella Cairns, Angela Plesa, Di Collins
- Old & New by Marilyn Kutsukake
- Love in Stitches: Crazy Quilts by Rose Klinsky
- Tree by Adriene Veninger
- Alice Cowan
- Willi Wildman's Studio presents Salon d'Hiver, a Holiday Gift Show Willi Wildman
- Vintages: Barb Hector and Eunice Van Wert
- Two Sisters Holle Hahn and Elke Mack
- Vera Dernovsek: Georgian Bluffs
- Canada and the Caribbean featuring Howard Payne
- LauraLee K. Harris
- Terry Best
- Susan Meingast
- Vallery Mokrytzki
- Marsh Street Painters with Diane Timberley, Susan Armstrong, Kathi Alexander, Judy Shield
- Kris Rosar - Photography
- Bay School of Arts
- Georgian Quilters
- Carol Hahn and her Claymates
- Jim Paget: Peasmarsh
- Peter Beckett
- Marlene Bulas
- Joan Folinsbee
- Jn Olerich
- G.B.A.C.A : Skiers Invitational Art Show
- Children's masterpieces The Bay School of Arts
- Wildman Studios
This Month in The Gallery: Celebration! 25th Anniversary Show
25 Artists for 25 Years
December 1, 2020-January 30, 2021
This month in The Gallery, celebrate the past 25 years with 25 artists who have shown regularly in The Gallery at LE Shore throughout the years.
Exhibitors Include: Heather Adams... Kathi Alexander... John Anderson... Sharon Barfoot... Jill Bates... Marlene Bulas... Roisin Cadieux... Leah Denbok... Delia Eastwood... Michelle Fleming... Lisa Hannaford... Jon Houghton... Keita Inone... Deborah Masters... Marian Masters... Peter Mather... Mary Mctaggart... Barbara Pearn... Jo Ann Sauks... Judy Shield... Beverley Smith... Jim Stacey... Eunice Van Wert... Willi Wildman... Tanya Zaryski
Showcases Artists Include: Carol Hahn... Heidi Light... Duncan Macdonald... Kate Maclaren... Craig Sealy